First Name: Xin
Last Name: Zhang
RePEc Short-ID: pzh373
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Sveriges Riksbank
- Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: 08 - 787 00 00
Fax: 08-21 05 31
Postal: Brunkebergstorg 11, 103 37 Stockholm
Handle: RePEc:edi:rbgovse (more details at EDIRC)
- Xin Zhang & Drew Creal & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas, 2011. "Modeling Dynamic Volatilities and Correlations under Skewness and Fat Tails," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-078/2/DSF22, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xin Zhang & Bernd Schwaab & Andre Lucas, 2011.
"Conditional Probabilities and Contagion Measures for Euro Area Sovereign Default Risk,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
11-176/2/DSF29, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Jun 2012.
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:2013063 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:dgr:uvatin:2011078 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2011-12-19. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2011-12-19. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Xin Zhang & Bernd Schwaab & Andre Lucas, 2011. "Conditional Probabilities and Contagion Measures for Euro Area Sovereign Default Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-176/2/DSF29, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Jun 2012.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xin Zhang should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.