First Name: Jennifer
Last Name: Winter
RePEc Short-ID: pwi267
- School of Public Policy
University of Calgary
- Location: Calgary, Canada
Postal: Downtown Campus, 906 8th Avenue S.W., 5th floor, Calgary, Alberta T2P 1H9
Handle: RePEc:edi:spcalca (more details at EDIRC)
- Trevor Tombe & Jennifer Winter, 2013. "Whatâ€™s Inside Counts: Migration, Taxes, and the Internal Gains from Trade," Working Papers 2013-28, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 26 Oct 2013.
- Trevor Tombe & Jennifer Winter, 2013. "Taxes versus Standards (Again): Misallocation and Productivity Effects of Intensity Targets," Working Papers 2013-29, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 26 Oct 2013.
- Jennifer Winter & Trevor Tombe, 2012. "Internal Trade and Aggregate Productivity," 2012 Meeting Papers 314, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Winter, Jennifer L., 2010.
"Buying Anonymity: An Investigation of Petroleum and Natural Gas Lease Auctions,"
35560, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2011.
RePEc:clg:wpaper:2013-06 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:clg:wpaper:2013-07 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Winter, Jennifer L., 2010. "Buying Anonymity: An Investigation of Petroleum and Natural Gas Lease Auctions," MPRA Paper 35560, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2011.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jennifer Winter should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.