First Name: Dmytro
Last Name: Vikhrov
RePEc Short-ID: pvi244
- Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)
- Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Phone: (+420) 224 005 123
Fax: (+420) 224 005 333
Postal: P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
Handle: RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
- Commander, Simon & Nikolaychuk, Olexandr & Vikhrov, Dmytro, 2013.
"Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon Commander & Olexandr Nikolaychuk & Dmytro Vikhrov, 2013. "Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence," Working Papers 156, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, Office of the Chief Economist.
- Vikhrov Dmytro, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Labor Migration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp491, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-10-11. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (1) 2013-10-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (3) 2013-05-11 2013-10-11 2013-12-15. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (2) 2013-05-11 2013-10-11. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Commander, Simon & Nikolaychuk, Olexandr & Vikhrov, Dmytro, 2013. "Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7348, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dmytro Vikhrov should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.