Felipe Valencia Caicedo
First Name: Felipe
Last Name: Valencia Caicedo
RePEc Short-ID: pva651
- Departament d'Economia i Empresa
Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE)
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
Phone: (34) 935 42 1766
Fax: (34)935 42 17 46
Postal: Ramon Trias Fargas 25-27, 08005 Barcelona
Handle: RePEc:edi:deupfes (more details at EDIRC)
- William F. Maloney & Felipe Valencia Caicedo, 2012.
"The Persistence of (Subnational) Fortune: Geography, Agglomeration, and Institutions in the New World,"
010017, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Maloney, William F. & Caicedo, Felipe Valencia, 2012. "The persistence of (subnational) fortune : geography, agglomeration, and institutions in the new world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6187, The World Bank.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-10-13. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2012-10-13. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-10-13. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- William F. Maloney & Felipe Valencia Caicedo, 2012. "The Persistence of (Subnational) Fortune: Geography, Agglomeration, and Institutions in the New World," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 010017, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Felipe Valencia Caicedo should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.