First Name: Modibo
Last Name: Sidibe
RePEc Short-ID: psi535
- Department of Economics
- Location: Durham, North Carolina (United States)
Phone: (919) 660-1800
Fax: (919) 684-8974
Postal: 305 Social Sciences Building, Box 90097, Durham, NC 27708-0097
Handle: RePEc:edi:dedukus (more details at EDIRC)
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012.
"The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities,"
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers 1215, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Modibo Sidibe, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers 2012-08, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Florence Goffette-Nagot & Modibo Sidibé, 2010. "Logement social et accession à la propriété," Post-Print halshs-00522662, HAL.
NEP Fields5 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2012-06-05
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-06-05
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2012-05-22 2012-06-05. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2012-05-22 2012-06-05. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Modibo Sidibé, 2012. "The Contribution of Housing to the Dynamics of Inequalities," Working Papers halshs-00701151, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Modibo Sidibe should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.