Andre Alves Portela Santos
First Name: Andre
Middle Name: Alves Portela
Last Name: Santos
RePEc Short-ID: psa341
Affiliation(in no particular order)
Centro Sócio-Econômico (Socio-Economic Centre)Location: Florianópolis, Brazil
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina (Federal University of Sanata Catarina)
Phone: (048) 231-9560
Fax: (048) 231-9585
Postal: Campus Universitário s/n. - Trindade, Trindade, CP 476, CEP: 88010-970 Florianópolis - SC
Handle: RePEc:edi:csufsbr (more details at EDIRC)
Departamento de Estadistica y Econometria (Department of Statistics and Econometrics)Location: Madrid, Spain
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (Charles III University of Madrid)
Postal: C/ Madrid, 126 - 28903 GETAFE (MADRID)
Handle: RePEc:edi:dxuc3es (more details at EDIRC)
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdu & Andre A. P. Santos, 2008.
"The performance of socially responsible mutual funds: the role of fees and management companies,"
Business Economics Working Papers
wb083409, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdú & André Santos, 2010. "The Performance of Socially Responsible Mutual Funds: The Role of Fees and Management Companies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 94(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Gil-Bazo, Javier & Santos, Andre A.P. & Ruiz-Verdú, Pablo, 2010. "The performance of socially responsible mutual funds: the role of fees and management companies," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/7490, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Andre Santos & Joao Tusi & Newton Da Costa Jr & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Evaluating Brazilian Stock Mutual Funds with Stochastic Frontiers," Finance 0510030, EconWPA.
- Raul Matsushita & Andre Santos & Iram Gleria & Annibal Figueiredo & Sergio Da Silva, 2005. "Are Pound and Euro the Same Currency?," International Finance 0505002, EconWPA.
RePEc:ebl:ecbull:v:13:y:2005:i:2:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2008-07-30. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-10-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2005-05-07. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Javier Gil-Bazo & Pablo Ruiz-Verdu & Andre A. P. Santos, 2008. "The performance of socially responsible mutual funds: the role of fees and management companies," Business Economics Working Papers wb083409, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
Access and download statistics for all itemsRePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.