First Name: Elisa
Last Name: Monnot
RePEc Short-ID: pmo688
- Théorie Économique, Modélisation, Application (THEMA)
Université de Cergy-Pontoise
- Location: Cergy-Pontoise, France
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex
Handle: RePEc:edi:themafr (more details at EDIRC)
- Béatrice Parguel & Audrey Bonnemaizon & Elisa Monnot & Fabrice Larceneux & Fanny Reniou & Florence Benoît-Moreau, 2012. "Entre permanence et (r)évolution : les finalités sociétales de la recherche française en marketing," Post-Print halshs-00755751, HAL.
- Pierre Volle & Fanny Reniou & Elisa Monnot, 2009. "L'identification du client à l'entreprise : une étude des conséquences relationnelles dans le secteur non marchand," Post-Print halshs-00638641, HAL.
- Pierre Volle & Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou, 2009.
"Customer-Company Identification: A Study of Relational Consequences in the Non-Profit Sector,"
RePEc:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/1662 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4684 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Pierre Volle & Elisa Monnot & Fanny Reniou, 2009. "Customer-Company Identification: A Study of Relational Consequences in the Non-Profit Sector," Post-Print halshs-00638643, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisa Monnot should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.