First Name: Nadia
Last Name: Mâagli
RePEc Short-ID: pma1943
- Maison des Sciences Économiques
Université Paris 1 (Panthéon-Sorbonne)
- Location: Paris, France
Phone: 01 44 07 81 00
Fax: 01 44 07 81 09
Postal: 106 - 112 boulevard de l'Hôpital, 75647 Paris cedex 13
Handle: RePEc:edi:msep1fr (more details at EDIRC)
- Marco LiCalzi & Nadia Maagli, 2013.
"Bargaining over a common conceptual space,"
30, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Nadia Mâagli & Marco Licalzi, 2014. "Bargaining over a common conceptual space," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01025079, HAL.
- Marco LiCalzi & Nadia Mâagli, 2014. "Bargaining over a common conceptual space," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2013-12-29. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Marco LiCalzi & Nadia Maagli, 2013. "Bargaining over a common conceptual space," Working Papers 30, Department of Management, UniversitÃ Ca' Foscari Venezia.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadia Mâagli should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.