First Name: Matthew
Last Name: Matev
RePEc Short-ID: pma1359
- Economic Research Institute
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Phone: (+359 2) 810 40 18
Fax: (+359 2) 988 21 08
Postal: 3, Aksakov Str., 1040, Sofia
Handle: RePEc:edi:ikbasbg (more details at EDIRC)
- Maria Sotirova & Rossitsa Chobanova & Victor Hristov & Georgi Shopov & Zoya Mladenova & Plamen Tchipev & Rumen Gechev & Atanas Leonidov & Boyan Slavenkov & Nevena Stancheva & Yordanka Lyubetska & Tsve, 2006. "ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Discussion," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 103-138.
- Mathew Matev, 2003. "Bulgaria and the eurointegration in the sector of scientific research," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 3-20.
- Mathew Matev, 2003. "Bulgaria and the Eurointegration in the Scientific Research Sector," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 26-41.
- Mathew Matev, 2001. "Science Policy and Economic Development. The State Participation in the Integration of Bulgarian Science into the European Research Area," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 46-76.
- Economic Thought Editor & Mathew Matev & Todor Nenov & Dimitar Kanev & Elena Georgieva & Yuliya Uzunova & Blago Blagoev & Penyu Mihailov & Vladimir Vladimirov & Rumyana Lilova & Dimitar Rarilov & Niko, 2001. "Contemporary Problems of the Economic Science and Economic Practice in Bulgaria (round table)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-65.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matthew Matev should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.