First Name: Guilhem
Last Name: Lecouteux
RePEc Short-ID: ple679
- Département d'Économie
- Location: Palaiseau, France
Postal: 91128 Palaiseau cedex
Handle: RePEc:edi:depolfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Reconciling behavioural and neoclassical economics," Working Papers hal-00819763, HAL.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "A Reformulation of Libertarian Paternalism," Working Papers hal-00850533, HAL.
- Guilhem Lecouteux & Léonard Moulin, 2013. "From welfare to preferences, do decision flaws matter? The case of tuition fees," Working Papers hal-00807687, HAL.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2013. "Choosing one's preferences," Working Papers hal-00864704, HAL.
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (3) 2013-04-20 2013-05-22 2013-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2013-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2013-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2013-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (3) 2013-05-22 2013-08-16 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
- NEP-SPO: Sports & Economics (1) 2013-08-16. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2013-10-02. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Guilhem Lecouteux should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.