First Name: Rafia
Last Name: Kulsoom
RePEc Short-ID: pku204
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Minitry of Planning and Development
Government of Pakistan
- Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Handle: RePEc:edi:mpdgvpk (more details at EDIRC)
- Kulsoom, Rafia, 2007.
"Child Labor at District Level: A Case Study of Rawalpindi,"
17224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kulsoom, Rafia, 2009. "Child Labor at District Level: A Case Study of Rawalpindi," MPRA Paper 19161, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2009.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2009-09-19. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2009-09-19. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2009-09-19 2010-01-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Kulsoom, Rafia, 2007. "Child Labor at District Level: A Case Study of Rawalpindi," MPRA Paper 17224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rafia Kulsoom should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.