First Name: Patricia
Last Name: Hofmann
RePEc Short-ID: pho479
- Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre
Fakultät Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
- Location: Hohenheim, Germany
Postal: D-70593 Stuttgart
Handle: RePEc:edi:ivhohde (more details at EDIRC)
- María García-Vega & Patricia Hofmann & Richard Kneller, 2012.
"The Internationalisation of R&D and the Knowledge Production Function,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3751, CESifo Group Munich.
- María García-Vega & Patricia Hofmann & Richard Kneller, . "The Internationalisation of R&D and the Knowledge Production Function," Discussion Papers 12/02, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Hofmann, Patricia, 2009. "Die neue neue Außenhandelstheorie: das Melitz-Modell," Violette Reihe Arbeitspapiere 30/2009, Promotionsschwerpunkt "Globalisierung und Beschaeftigung".
- Patricia Waeger, 2007. "Trade in Health Services - An Analytical Framework Valuation Effects and Interest Rate Changes," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 441, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2010-06-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2007-09-02. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2007-09-02. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- María García-Vega & Patricia Hofmann & Richard Kneller, 2012. "The Internationalisation of R&D and the Knowledge Production Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 3751, CESifo Group Munich.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patricia Hofmann should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.