First Name: Matteo
Last Name: Grazzi
RePEc Short-ID: pgr496
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Postal: 1300 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20577
Handle: RePEc:edi:iadbbus (more details at EDIRC)
- Vergara, Sebastián & Grazzi, Matteo, 2011. "ICT access in Latin America. evidence from household level," MPRA Paper 33266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corazzini, Luca & Grazzi, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella, 2007.
"Social capital and Growth in Brazilian Municipalities,"
Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI)
DYNREG15, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
RePEc:idb:brikps:83957 is not listed on IDEAS
- Grazzi, Matteo & Vergara, Sebastián, 2012. "ICT in developing countries: Are language barriers relevant? Evidence from Paraguay," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 161-171.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Corazzini, Luca & Grazzi, Matteo & Nicolini, Marcella, 2007. "Social capital and Growth in Brazilian Municipalities," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) DYNREG15, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Matteo Grazzi should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.