Kamran Golmohammadpoor Azar
First Name: Kamran
Last Name: Golmohammadpoor Azar
RePEc Short-ID: pgo640
- (95%) Department of Economics
- Location: Urmia, Iran
Handle: RePEc:edi:deurmir (more details at EDIRC)
- (5%) Economic Service, Iranian Students News Agency
- Homepage: http://orumiyeh.isna.ir/Default.aspx?NSID=5&ASXCode=News&SSLID=46&NSSID=91
Location: Urmia, Iran
- Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran & Banae Babazadeh, Amin, 2014. "NGOs, from the Promotion of Civic Participation to Public Problems Solving," EconStor Conference Papers 93123, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran & Sarmadi, Hamid, 2012.
"اقتصاد زیرزمینی در شهرهای مرزی
[Underground Economy in Border Cities (Effects of Smuggling on Iran's Economy)]," MPRA Paper 43936, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran, 2011.
"2008 Economic Crisis Analysis: The Macroeconomic Approach,"
EconStor Conference Papers
49648, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
RePEc:pra:mprapa:58597 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-10-09. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Golmohammadpoor Azar, Kamran, 2011. "2008 Economic Crisis Analysis: The Macroeconomic Approach," EconStor Conference Papers 49648, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kamran Golmohammadpoor Azar should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.