Olivier Paul Faugeras
First Name: Olivier
Middle Name: Paul
Last Name: Faugeras
RePEc Short-ID: pfa337
- Groupe de Recherche en Économie Mathématique et Quantitative (GREMAQ)
Toulouse School of Economics (TSE)
- Location: Toulouse, France
Fax: 05 61 22 55 63
Postal: Manufacture des Tabacs - Bâtiment F, 21 Alléee de Brienne, 31000 TOULOUSE
Handle: RePEc:edi:getlsfr (more details at EDIRC)
- Faugeras, Olivier, 2009.
"Prediction via the Quantile-Copula Conditional Density Estimator,"
TSE Working Papers
09-124, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Faugeras, Olivier, 2012. ""Prediction via the Quantile-Copula Conditional Density Estimator"," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Faugeras, Olivier P., 2009. "A quantile-copula approach to conditional density estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 2083-2099, October.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2010-05-22. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2012-02-27. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Faugeras, Olivier, 2009. "Prediction via the Quantile-Copula Conditional Density Estimator," TSE Working Papers 09-124, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olivier Faugeras should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.