Champa Bati Dutta
First Name: Champa
Middle Name: Bati
Last Name: Dutta
RePEc Short-ID: pdu313
- (50%) Economics Graduate School
Department of Economics
University of Warwick
- Location: Coventry, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 2476 523202
Fax: +44 (0) 2476 523032
Postal: CV4 7AL COVENTRY
Handle: RePEc:edi:egwaruk (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) Khulna University, Economics Discipline, School of Social Science (Khulna University, Economics Discipline, School of Social Science)
- Homepage: http://www.ku.ac.bd
Location: Bangladesh, Khulna
- Das, Debasish Kumar & Dutta, Champa Bati, 2012.
"Global financial crisis and foreign development assistance shocks in least developing countries,"
40281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Debasish Kumar Das & Champa Bati Dutta, 2013. "Global Financial Crisis And Foreign Development Assistance Shocks In Least Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 38(2), pages 1-41, June.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2012-08-23. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2012-08-23. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Das, Debasish Kumar & Dutta, Champa Bati, 2012. "Global financial crisis and foreign development assistance shocks in least developing countries," MPRA Paper 40281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Champa Dutta should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.