First Name: Jim
Last Name: Dorn
RePEc Short-ID: pdo247
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Cato Institute
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403
Handle: RePEc:edi:catoous (more details at EDIRC)
- J. Dorn., 2005. "Peter Bauer's Market-Liberal Vision," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- J. Dorn., 2003. "The Rule of Law and Freedom in Emerging Democracies: A Madisonian Perspective," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Dorn James A., 2001. "Bastiat: A Pioneer in Constitutional Political Economy," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-17, June.
- Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, Cato Journal, Cato Institute.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jim Dorn should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.