First Name: Beatrice
Last Name: D'Ippolito
RePEc Short-ID: pdi317
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- Grenoble École de Management
- Location: Grenoble, France
Phone: 33 4 76 70 60 60
Fax: +33 4 76 70 60 99
Postal: 12, rue Pierre Sémard, BP 127, 38003 Grenoble Cedex 01
Handle: RePEc:edi:gemanfr (more details at EDIRC)
- D’Ippolito,Beatrice & Miozzo,Marcela & Consoli,Davide, 2012.
"Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design,"
INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series
201202, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 30 May 2012.
- Beatrice D'Ippolito & Marcela Miozzo & Davide Consoli, 2013. "Knowledge Systematisation and the Development of a Business Function: The Case of Design," DRUID Working Papers 13-06, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2012-06-05 2013-02-16. Author is listed
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (2) 2012-06-05 2013-02-16. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (2) 2012-06-05 2013-02-16. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- D’Ippolito,Beatrice & Miozzo,Marcela & Consoli,Davide, 2012. "Knowledge systematisation and the development of a business function: the case of design," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201202, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 30 May 2012.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Beatrice D'Ippolito should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.