Abderrazak Ben maatoug
First Name: Abderrazak
Last Name: Ben maatoug
RePEc Short-ID: pbe890
- Institut Supérieur de Gestion de Tunis
Université de Tunis
- Location: Tunis, Tunisia
Phone: (216) 71 588 434
Fax: (216) 71 588 487
Postal: 41, Avenue de la Liberté Cité Bouchouda, Le Bardo 2000, Tunis
Handle: RePEc:edi:isguttn (more details at EDIRC)
- I.Fatnassi & S.Chawechi & Zied Ftiti & A.Ben Maatoug, 2014.
"Effects of Monetary Policy on the REIT Returns - Evidence from the United Kingdom,"
2014-063, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Fatnassi, Ibrahim & Slim, Chaouachi & Ftiti, Zied & Ben Maatoug, Abderrazek, 2014. "Effects of monetary policy on the REIT returns: Evidence from the United Kingdom," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 15-26.
- Abderazak Ben Maatoug & Ibrahim Fatnassi & Abdelwahed Omri, 2011. "Sterilised Interventions within a Heterogeneous Expectation Exchange Rate Model: Evidence from the Reserve Bank of Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 44(3), pages 258-268, 09.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-02-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2014-02-21. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- I.Fatnassi & S.Chawechi & Zied Ftiti & A.Ben Maatoug, 2014. "Effects of Monetary Policy on the REIT Returns - Evidence from the United Kingdom," Working Papers 2014-063, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Abderrazak Ben maatoug should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.