Citations ofCitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chee Kian Leong, 2007.
"A Tale of Two Countries: Openness and Growth in China and India,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c012_042, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Rimmer, Peter J. & Dick, Howard, 2010. "Appropriate Economic Space for Transnational Infrastructural Projects: Gateways, Multimodal Corridors, and Special Economic Zones," ADBI Working Papers 237, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Leong, Chee Kian & Huang, Weihong, 2010.
"A stochastic differential game of capitalism,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 552-561, July.
- Dai, Darong, 2013. "Cooperative economic growth," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 407-415.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chee Kian Leong & Weihong Huang, 2010.
"Testing for spurious and cointegrated regressions: A wavelet approach,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 215-233.
- Fernández Macho, Francisco Javier, . "A Note on Wavelet Correlation and Cointegration," BILTOKI Biltoki;2013-04, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chee Kian Leong should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.