First Name: Dainis
Last Name: Zeps
RePEc Short-ID: pze49
- Latvijas Universitāte / Matemātikas un Informātikas Institūts (University of Latvia - Institute of Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Homepage: http://www.lumii.lv/
Location: Latvia, Riga
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "The One Savior Paradigm," MPRA Paper 17544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2009-04-13 2009-04-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2009-04-13 2009-04-13. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dainis Zeps should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.