First Name: Haibin
Last Name: Wu
RePEc Short-ID: pwu47
- Department of Economics
University of Alberta
- Location: Edmonton, Canada
Phone: (780) 492-3406
Fax: (780) 492-3300
Postal: 8-14 HM Tory, Edmonton, Alberta, T6G 2H4
Handle: RePEc:edi:deualca (more details at EDIRC)
- Jun Zhang & Haibin Wu, 2004. "Money, Technology Choice and Pattern of Exchange in Search Equilibrium," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 212, Econometric Society.
- Neville N. Jiang & Ping Wang & Haibin Wu, 2002. "Finance Thy Growth: The Role of Occupational Choice By Ability-Heterogeneous Agents," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0228, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Oct 2003.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2005-02-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2005-02-06. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2005-02-07. Author is listed
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2005-02-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2004-10-30. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haibin Wu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.