Elizabeth Ty Wilde
First Name: Elizabeth
Middle Name: Ty
Last Name: Wilde
RePEc Short-ID: pwi88
- Department of Health Policy and Management
Mailman School of Public Health
- Location: New York City, New York (United States)
Handle: RePEc:edi:dhcolus (more details at EDIRC)
- Elizabeth Wilde, 2008. "The Effects of Female Sports Participation On Alcohol Behavior," Working Papers 1066, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Elizabeth Wilde, 2008. "Do Response Times Matter? The Impact of EMS Response Times on Health Outcomes," Working Papers 1065, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2008-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2008-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2008-12-01. Author is listed
- NEP-SPO: Sports & Economics (1) 2008-12-01. Author is listed
- Number of Distinct Works, Weighted by Recursive Impact Factor
- Number of Distinct Works, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elizabeth Wilde should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.