First Name: Sebastian
Last Name: Voigt
RePEc Short-ID: pvo141
- Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW)
- Location: Mannheim, Germany
Postal: L 7,1; D - 68161 Mannheim
Handle: RePEc:edi:zemande (more details at EDIRC)
- Voigt, Sebastian & Hoffmann, Tim, 2009. "What Drives the Efficiency of Hard Coal Fuelled Electricity Generation? An Empirical Assessment," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-011, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2009-06-10. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (1) 2009-06-10. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Voigt should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.