Andrea Rojao Silva
First Name: Andrea
Middle Name: Rojao
Last Name: Silva
RePEc Short-ID: psi46
Postal Address: Universidade da Beira Interior Departamento de Gestão e Economia Pólo das Ciências Sociais e Humanas Estrada do Sineiro 6200 - 209 Covilhã Portugal
Phone: 351 275 319 655
- Departamento de Gestão e Economia
Universidade da Beira Interior
- Location: Covilhã, Portugal
Phone: 275 319600
Fax: 275 319601
Postal: Estrada do Sineiro - 6200 Covilhã
Handle: RePEc:edi:dgubipt (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Pedro Guedes & Joo Leito & Andrea Silva, 2002.
"Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento,"
- Pedro carvalho & João Leitão & Andrea Silva, 2001. "Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento," Working Papers de GestÃ£o, Economia e Marketing (Management, Economics and Marketing Working Papers) 11/2001, Universidade da Beira Interior, Departamento de Gestão e Economia (Portugal).
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
Most cited item
- Pedro Guedes & Joo Leito & Andrea Silva, 2002. "Desenvolvimento Rural na Sociedade do Conhecimento," Urban/Regional 0205001, EconWPA.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Silva should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.