Atiq ur Rehman
First Name: Atiq
Last Name: ur Rehman
RePEc Short-ID: pqa9
- Department of Economics
University of the Punjab
- Location: Lahore, Pakistan
Handle: RePEc:edi:depunpk (more details at EDIRC)
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Zaman, Asad, 2009.
"Impact of Model Specification Decisions on Unit Root Tests,"
19963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, 2011. "Impact of Model Specification Decisions on Unit Root Tests," International Econometric Review (IER), Econometric Research Association, vol. 3(2), pages 22-33, September.
- Ishaq Maryam & Atiq Ur Rehman Muhammad, 2013. "Surmounting the Individual: Establishing a Common Currency in Asia – A Case Study of East Asian Economies," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 63-88, January.
- Atiq-Ur-Rehman & Hafsa Anis & Saud Ahmed Khan, 2009.
"Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice: Case of Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(4), pages 487â496.
- Atiq, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Anis, Hafsa & Khan, Saud Ahmed, 2009. "Skill Shortage versus Subject Choice, Case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 18298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2010-01-23. Author is listed
- NEP-ETS: Econometric Time Series (1) 2010-01-23. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Atiq-ur-Rehman, Atiq-ur-Rehman & Zaman, Asad, 2009. "Impact of Model Specification Decisions on Unit Root Tests," MPRA Paper 19963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Atiq ur Rehman should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.