Carl G. Plat
First Name: Carl
Middle Name: G.
Last Name: Plat
RePEc Short-ID: ppl14
- Carl Plat, 2005. "A Double Auction Market with Signals of Varying Precision," Experimental, EconWPA 0508004, EconWPA.
NEP Fields1 paper by this author was announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2005-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-FIN: Finance (1) 2005-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-11-09. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2005-11-09. Author is listed
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carl Plat should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.