A Ihsan Ozkes
First Name: A
Middle Name: Ihsan
Last Name: Ozkes
RePEc Short-ID: poz53
Email: [This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
- (50%) Département d'Économie
- Location: Palaiseau, France
Postal: 91128 Palaiseau cedex
Handle: RePEc:edi:depolfr (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
İstanbul Bilgi Üniversitesi
- Location: İstanbul, Turkey
Postal: Dolapdere Campus, Kurtulusderesi Cad. No: 47, 34440, Dolapdere, Istanbul
Handle: RePEc:edi:deibitr (more details at EDIRC)
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014.
"Measuring Polarization in Preferences,"
Working Papers, HAL
- Can B. & Ozkes A.I. & Storcken A.J.A., 2014. "Measuring polarization of preferences," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE) 018, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Ugur Ozdemir & Ali Ihsan Ozkes, 2014. "Measuring Public Preferential Polarization," Working Papers, HAL hal-00954497, HAL.
- Ali Ihsan Ozkes, 2013. "Preferential Polarization Measures," Working Papers, HAL hal-00875949, HAL.
- Jean Lainé & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Remzi Sanver, 2013. "Hyper-Stable Social Welfare Functions," Working Papers, HAL hal-00871312, HAL.
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2013-10-18. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (3) 2013-11-02 2014-03-22 2014-06-14. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (1) 2014-06-14. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Burak Can & Ali Ihsan Ozkes & Ton Storcken, 2014. "Measuring Polarization in Preferences," Working Papers, HAL hal-00998513, HAL.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, A Ozkes should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.