First Name: Dripto
Last Name: Mukhopadhyay
RePEc Short-ID: pmu111
Postal Address: Indicus Analytics 2nd Floor, Nehru House 4, Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi- 110002
- Indicus Analytics (Indicus Analytics)
- Homepage: http://www.indicus.net
Location: India, New DElhi
- Pohit, Sanjib & mukhopadhyay, dripto, 2009. "Constructing Trade Barrier Index for Selected countries of South Asia," MPRA Paper 45876, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit & Dripto Mukhopadhyay, 2008.
"Mitigating Carbon Emission through Economic Instruments: An Indian Perspective,"
- Das, Samantak & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto & Pohit, Sanjib, 2005. "Mitigating carbon emission through economic instruments: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers 96, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
- Samantak Das & Dripto Mukhopadhyay & Sanjib Pohit, 2005. "Mitigating Carbon Emission through Economic Instruments : An Indian Perspective," Energy Working Papers 22132, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Bhandari, Laveesh & Mukhopadhyay, Dripto, 2000. "Industrial Corridors in India," Working Papers 70, National Council of Applied Economic Research.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Samantak Das & Sanjib Pohit & Dripto Mukhopadhyay, 2008. "Mitigating Carbon Emission through Economic Instruments: An Indian Perspective," Working Papers id:1814, eSocialSciences.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dripto Mukhopadhyay should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.