First Name: Ekrem
Last Name: Kilic
RePEc Short-ID: pki111
- Finecus (Finecus)
- Homepage: http://www.finecus.com
Location: Turkey, Istanbul
- Kilic, Ekrem, 2006. "Violation duration as a better way of VaR model evaluation : evidence from Turkish market portfolio," MPRA Paper 5610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ekrem Kilic, 2005. "Forecasting Volatility of Turkish Markets: A Comparison of Thin and Thick Models," Econometrics 0510007, EconWPA.
- Ekrem Kilic, 2005. "A Nonparametric Way of Distribution Testing," Econometrics 0510006, EconWPA.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2005-11-05. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2005-11-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (2) 2005-11-05 2005-11-05. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 2005-11-05. Author is listed
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2005-11-05. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ekrem Kilic should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.