First Name: Hasan
Last Name: Gürak
RePEc Short-ID: pgr48
- H. Gürak, 2005. "Küresel Beyin Göcü," General Economics and Teaching 0509001, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2005. "Toplam Faktör Verimliligi," GE, Growth, Math methods 0508007, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2005. "Nüfus Artisi Sorunu," Labor and Demography 0509001, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2004. "TURKISH SMALL & MEDIUM SIZED ENTERPRISES- A case study: Nazilli," Experimental 0404004, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2004. "Teknolojik Verimlilik Artisi," GE, Growth, Math methods 0403005, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2004. "Nazilli’deki KOBI’lerin Genel Durumu ve Sorunlari," Experimental 0404006, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2003. "Küreselleþme Nereye?," General Economics and Teaching 0312001, EconWPA.
- H. Gürak, 2003. "Hidden Costs of Technology Transfer," General Economics and Teaching 0309003, EconWPA.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2004-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-IFN: International Finance (1) 2003-09-08. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2003-09-08. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hasan Gürak should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.