First Name: Elena
Last Name: Cettolin
RePEc Short-ID: pce124
- Departement Algemene Economie
School of Economics and Management
Universiteit van Tilburg
- Location: Tilburg, Netherlands
Phone: +31 13 466 2416
Fax: +31 13 466 3042
Postal: PO Box 90153, 5000 LE Tilburg
Handle: RePEc:edi:aekubnl (more details at EDIRC)
- Elena Cettolin & Arno Riedl, 2011.
"Partial Coercion, Conditional Cooperation, and Self-Commitment in Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cettolin Elena & Riedl Arno, 2011. "Partial coercion, conditional cooperation, and self-commitment in voluntary contributions to public goods," Research Memoranda 041, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Elena Cettolin & Arno Riedl, 2011. "Partial Coercion, Conditional Cooperation, and Self-Commitment in Voluntary Contributions to Public Goods," CESifo Working Paper Series 3556, CESifo Group Munich.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elena Cettolin should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.