First Name: Nikolay
Last Name: Arefiev
RePEc Short-ID: par22
- National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Location: Moscow, Russia
Postal: Myasnitskaya 20, Moscow 101000
Handle: RePEc:edi:hsecoru (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2011. "Generalized Calvo Approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 06/EC/2011, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Arefiev, Nikolay, 2008.
"The Inconsistency Puzzle Resolved: an Omitted Variable,"
9300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolay Arefiev, 2008. "The Inconsistency Puzzle Resolved: an Omitted Variable," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_15, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Arefiev, Nikolay & Baron, Tatyana, 2006.
"Capital Taxation and Rent Seeking,"
9988, University Library of Munich, Germany.
RePEc:cas:series:wp12_2007_07 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:cas:series:wp12_2007_06 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2008-07-05 2008-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2008-07-05 2008-08-21 2008-11-18. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2008-08-21. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2008-08-21. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Arefiev, Nikolay, 2008. "The Inconsistency Puzzle Resolved: an Omitted Variable," MPRA Paper 9300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nikolay Arefiev should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.