by members of
University of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Neicheva, Maria, 2007. "Non-Keynesian effects of Government Spending: Some implications for the Stability and Growth Pact," MPRA Paper 5277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mariya Neycheva, 2013. "Does higher level of education of the labor force cause growth? Evidence from Bulgaria," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 321-339, August.
- Georgi MARINOV & Irena LEVKOVA, 2013. "The Perception Of Neighbour Countries In Bulgaria," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 97-101, October.
- Petyo BOSHNAKOV & Georgi MARINOV, 2013. "A Comparative Study Of Demand For Local And Foreign Wines In Bulgaria," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 29, pages 37-42, October.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2012. "Quantitative Estimate Opportunities of Software Performance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 105-123.
- Marinov Georgi & Levkova Irena, 2011. "Posttransition Word Associations of Bulgarian Students – a Comparison to the 1980s Norms," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1240-1243, May.
- Mariya Neycheva, 2010. "Does public expenditure on education matter for growth in Europe? A comparison between old EU member states and post-communist economies," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 141-164.
- Vladimirov Vladimir & Neycheva Maria, 2009. "Determinants of Non-Linear Effects of Fiscal Policy on Output: The Case of Bulgaria," South East European Journal of Economics and Business, Versita, vol. 4(1), pages 51-61, April.
- Maria Neycheva, 2008. "Public Expenditure for Education and Economic Growth," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 67-81.
- Vladimir Vladimirov & Maria Neicheva, 2008. "The Stabilizing Role of Fiscal Policy: Theoretical Background and Empirical Evidence," IBSU Scientific Journal, International Black Sea University, vol. 2(1), pages 7-22.
- Ivan Iliev & Georgi Marinov, 2008. "The Openness Of The Economy As A Dynamic Process," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 11.
- Maria Neycheva, 2007. "Impact of Fiscal Policy on the Cumulative Production in the Bulgarian Economy," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 82-101.
- Maria Neicheva, 2006. "Non-Keynesian Effects of Government Expenditure on Output in Bulgaria: An HP Filter Approach," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 1-12.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2006. "Virtualization of Information Systems in Conditions of Globalization," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 120-142.
- Maria Neycheva, 2005. "The Impact of the Fisc on Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Bulgarian Economy," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 42-59.
- Economic Thought Editor & Mathew Matev & Todor Nenov & Dimitar Kanev & Elena Georgieva & Yuliya Uzunova & Blago Blagoev & Penyu Mihailov & Vladimir Vladimirov & Rumyana Lilova & Dimitar Rarilov & Niko, 2001. "Contemporary Problems of the Economic Science and Economic Practice in Bulgaria (round table)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-65.