by members of
University of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Georgi MARINOV & Irena LEVKOVA, 2013. "The Perception Of Neighbour Countries In Bulgaria," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 97-101, October.
- Petyo BOSHNAKOV & Georgi MARINOV, 2013. "A Comparative Study Of Demand For Local And Foreign Wines In Bulgaria," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 29, pages 37-42, October.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2012. "Quantitative Estimate Opportunities of Software Performance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 105-123.
- Marinov Georgi & Levkova Irena, 2011. "Posttransition Word Associations of Bulgarian Students – a Comparison to the 1980s Norms," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1240-1243, May.
- Ivan Iliev & Georgi Marinov, 2008. "The Openness Of The Economy As A Dynamic Process," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(10), pages 11.
- Vladimir Sulov, 2006. "Virtualization of Information Systems in Conditions of Globalization," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 120-142.
- Economic Thought Editor & Mathew Matev & Todor Nenov & Dimitar Kanev & Elena Georgieva & Yuliya Uzunova & Blago Blagoev & Penyu Mihailov & Vladimir Vladimirov & Rumyana Lilova & Dimitar Rarilov & Niko, 2001. "Contemporary Problems of the Economic Science and Economic Practice in Bulgaria (round table)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-65.