by members of
Government of Finland
(Statistics Finland, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2009. "Micro-level Rigidity vs. Macro-level Flexibility: Lessons from Finland," MPRA Paper 15061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalava, Jukka & Aulin-Ahmavaara, Pirkko & Alanen, Aku, 2007. "Intangible Capital in the Finnish Business Sector 1975-2005," Discussion Papers 1103, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Böckerman, Petri & Laaksonen, Seppo & Vainiomäki, Jari, 2006. "Micro-level evidence on wage rigidities in Finland," MPRA Paper 1811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petri Böckerman & Seppo Laaksonen & Jari Vainiomäki, 2005. "Who bear the burden of wage cuts? Evidence from Finland during the 1990s," Labor and Demography 0504009, EconWPA.
- Lynn, Peter & Hader, Sabine & Gabler, Siegfried & Laaksonen, Seppo, 2004. "Methods for achieving equivalence of samples in cross-national surveys: the European Social Survey experience," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-09, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Ekholm, A. & Laaksonen, S., 1990. "Reweighting by Nonresponse Modeling in the Finnish Househol Survey," Papers 68, Helsinki - Department of Economics.
- Petri Böckerman & Seppo Laaksonen & Jari Vainiomäki, 2010. "Micro and Macro Level Wage Rigidity: Lessons from Finland," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 23(1), pages 27-42, Spring.
- Marcel Timmer & Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2007. "New Developments in Productivity Analysis within an Input-Output Framework: an Introduction," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 225-227.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara & Perttu Pakarinen, 2007. "Integrated Industry and Economy-wide TFP-Measures with Different Prices in Different Uses," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 253-276.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2004. "Moving human capital inside the production boundary," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 50(2), pages 213-228, 06.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 2003. "The SNA93 Values as a Consistent Framework for Productivity Measurement: Unsolved Issues," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 49(1), pages 117-133, 03.
- Seppo Laaksonen, 2003. "Alternative imputation techniques for complex metric variables," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 30(9), pages 1009-1020.
- Seppo Laaksonen & Jari Vainiomäki, 2001. "Technology Effects on Wages in Finnish Manufacturing," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 15(2), pages 295-316, 06.
- Pirkko Aulin-Ahmavaara, 1999. "Effective Rates of Sectoral Productivity Change," Economic Systems Research, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 349-363.
- Jari Vainiomaki & Seppo Laaksonen, 1999. "Technology, job creation and job destruction in Finnish manufacturing," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 81-88.
- Vainiomaki, Jari & Laaksonen, Seppo, 1995. "Inter-industry wage differentials in Finland: Evidence from longitudinal census data for 1975-85," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 161-173, June.
- Seppo Laaksonen, 1989. "Use of panel data in applications of income dynamics," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 55-64, Spring.