by members of
Lee Shau Kee School of Business and Administration
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK)
Kowloon, Hong Kong
| Journal articles |
- Chen, Tao & Gentle, Paul F., 2011. "The Inflation-Unemployment Trade-off and the Significance of the Interest Rate: Some Evidence from United States Data from 1939 through 2007 - Il trade-off tra disoccupazione e inflazione e il ruolo d," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 64(2), pages 153-171.
- Wang, Anxing & Zhou, Jimei & Chen, Tao, 2011. "Which institutions matter to short-term market efficiency in Japan?," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 164-179, September.
- Tao Chen, 2011. "Price discovery with and without trading on the Tokyo Stock Exchange," International Journal of Behavioural Accounting and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1), pages 56-78, January.
- Tao Chen, 2009. "Informational Efficiency: Which Institutions Matter?," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 141-168, June.
- Chen, Tao & Cai, Jun & Ho, Richard Y.K., 2009. "Intraday information efficiency on the Chinese equity market," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 527-541, September.
- Chen, Tao & Li, Jie & Cai, Jun, 2008. "Information content of inter-trade time on the Chinese market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 174-193, September.