by members of
(School of Busines and Economics, Abo Academy))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Chapters |
- Koerselman, Kristian & Uusitalo, Roope, 2013. "The Risk and Return of Human Capital Investments," IZA Discussion Papers 7752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Koerselman, Kristian, 2011. "Incentives from Curriculum Tracking: Cross-national and UK Evidence," Working Paper Series 3/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Koerselman, Kristian, 2011. "Bias from the use of mean-based methods on test scores," Working Paper Series 1/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Kristian Koerselman, 2009. "Anticipatory effects of curriculum tracking," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 47, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Post, Colleen & Meyskens, Moriah, 2008. "Social venture strategy from a resource based perspective: an exploratory study assessing Ashoka Fellows," MPRA Paper 8881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Koerselman, 2008. "Can open sourcing lead to inferior standards?," Discussion Papers, Aboa Centre for Economics 27, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Koerselman, Kristian, 2013. "Incentives from curriculum tracking," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 140-150.
- Kristian Koerselman, 2010. "Admissible statistics of educational achievement scores," Investigaciones de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n volume 5, AsociaciÃ³n de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n, in: MarÃa JesÃºs MancebÃ³n-Torrubia & Domingo P. XimÃ©nez-de-EmbÃºn & JosÃ© MarÃa GÃ³mez-Sancho & Greg (ed.), Investigaciones de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n 5, edition 1, volume 5, chapter 40, pages 781-796 AsociaciÃ³n de EconomÃa de la EducaciÃ³n.