by members of
Korea Institute for International Economic Policy (KIEP)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Seoul, South Korea
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Jeongmeen Suh & Jong Duk Kim, 2013. "Joining Pre-existing International Production Networks : Implications for Indiaâ€™s Economic Integration to East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23434, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Stephen C. Smith & Sungil Kwak, 2011. "Multidimensional Poverty and Interlocking Poverty Traps: Framework and Application to Ethiopian Household Panel Data," Working Papers 2011-04, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Stephen C. Smith & Sungil Kwak, 2011. "Regional Agricultural Endowments and Shifts of Poverty Trap Equilibria: Evidence from Ethiopian Panel Data," Working Papers 2011-01, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kwak, Sungil, 2011. "The Impact of Taxes on Charitable Giving: Empirical Evidence from the Korean Labor and Income Panel Study," MPRA Paper 36845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Murat Yilmaz, 2010. "Economics of Open Source: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 2010/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Suh Jeongmeen, 2012. "A Theory of Optimal Quality Reports with Inertia," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 12(1), pages 1-28, December.