by members of
(Institute of Economics, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bystrov, Victor, 2013. "A factor-augemented model of markup on mortgage loans in Poland," MPRA Paper 49683, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2012. "Martingale approximation for common factor representation," MPRA Paper 37669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, A. & Bystrov, V. & Mizen, P., 2012. "How do anticipated changes to short-term market rates influence banks' retail interest rates? Evidence from the four major euro area economies," Working papers 361, Banque de France.
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, 2010.
"Interest rate pass-through in the major European economies - the role of expectations,"
10-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, . "Interest rate Pass-Through in the Major European Economies - The Role of Expectations," Discussion Papers 10/03, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Anindya Banerjee & Victor Bystrov & Paul Mizen, 2010. "The Response of Retail Interest Rates to Factor Forecasts of Money Market Rates in Major European Economies," Working Papers 025, COMISEF.
- Victor Bystrov, 2006. "Forecasting Emerging Market Indicators: Brazil and Russia," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/12, European University Institute.
- Bystrov, Victor & di Salvatore, Antonietta, 2013. "Martingale approximation of eigenvalues for common factor representation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 233-237.
- Victor Bystrov & Anna Staszewska-Bystrova, 2010. "On the power of direct tests for rational expectations against the alternative of constant gain learning," Bank i Kredyt, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute, vol. 41(6), pages 71-84.