by members of
Jiangxi University of Finance and Econonics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Haiou Zhou, 2010. "A Framework of Happiness Survey and Evaluation of Gross National Happiness," Monash Economics Working Papers 50-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Haiou Zhou, 2009. "Evolutionary Dynamics of the Market Equilibrium with Division of Labor∗," Monash Economics Working Papers 12-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Qing & Ogus, Anthony, 2005. "Licensing Procedures in Developing Countries: Should They Be Part of the Set-up Process?," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30671, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Haiou Zhou, 2012. "A New Framework of Happiness Survey and Evaluation of National Wellbeing," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 491-507, September.
- Moustapha Pemy & Qing Zhang & G. George Yin, 2008. "Liquidation Of A Large Block Of Stock With Regime Switching," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(4), pages 629-648.
- Ogus, Anthony & Zhang, Qing, 2005. "Licensing Regimes east and West," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 124-142, March.
- Q. Zhang & B. Felmingham, 2002. "The Role of FDI, Exports and Spillover Effects in the Regional Development of China," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 157-178.
- Zhang, Qing & Felmingham, Bruce, 2001. "The relationship between inward direct foreign investment and China's provincial export trade," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 82-99.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Zhang, Qing, 2001. "The Long Run Demand For Broad Money in Australia Subject to Regime Shifts," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 146-55, June.
- Felmingham, Bruce & Qing, Zhang & Healy, Tanya, 2000. "The Interdependence of Australian and Foreign Real Interest Rates," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 76(233), pages 163-71, June.
- Sethi, Suresh & Yan, Houmin & Zhang, Qing & Zhou, Xun Yu, 1993. "Feedback production planning in a stochastic two-machine flowshop: Asymptotic analysis and computational results," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-93, July.