by members of
Development Bank of Japan
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of Japan
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- SHINADA Naoki, 2012. "Firms' Cash Holdings and Performance: Evidence from Japanese corporate finance," Discussion papers 12031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SHINADA Naoki, 2011. "Quality of Labor, Capital, and Productivity Growth in Japan: Effects of employee age, seniority, and capital vintage," Discussion papers 11036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SHINADA Naoki, 2010. "Stock ownership and corporate performance in Japan: Corporate governance by institutional investors," Discussion papers 10005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- SHINADA Naoki, 2008. "Corporate Investment and Uncertainty: An empirical analysis," Discussion papers 08033, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Khaing, Khaing Sape Saw, 2007. "Globalization and Change of Investment Environment in ASEAN," MPRA Paper 42003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan G. Ahearne & Naoki Shinada, 2005.
"Zombie Firms and Economic Stagnation in Japan,"
Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
d05-95, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Shinada, Naoki, 2005. "Actual factors to determine cross-currency basis swaps: An empirical study on US dollar/Japanese yen basis swap rates from the late 1990s," MPRA Paper 16425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alan Ahearne & Naoki Shinada, 2005.
"Zombie firms and economic stagnation in Japan,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 2(4), pages 363-381, December.