by members of
United States International Trade Commission
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Government of the United States
Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Jones, Keithly G., 2012. "U.S. Citrus Import Demand: Seasonality and Substitution," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Bonarriva, Joanna & Trachtenberg, Danielle, 2012. "Feeding the Dragon and the Elephant: A Comparison of Trade Distortions on U.S. Agricultural Exports in China and India," 2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California 142766, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Fukui, Tani & Csilla Lakatos, 2012. "A Global Database of Foreign Affiliate Sales," GTAP Research Memoranda 4009, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Takeda, Shiro & Arimura, Toshi H. & Tamechika, Hanae & Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2011. "Output-Based Allocation of Emissions Permits for Mitigating the Leakage and Competitiveness Issues for the Japanese Economy," Discussion Papers dp-11-40, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2009. "Comparing Policies to Combat Emissions Leakage: Border Tax Adjustments versus Rebates," Discussion Papers dp-09-02, Resources For the Future.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2009. "Combining Rebates with Carbon Taxes: Optimal Strategies for Coping with Emissions Leakage and Tax Interactions," Discussion Papers dp-09-12, Resources For the Future.
- Ashley P. Winston, 2009. "Enhancing Agriculture and Energy Sector Analysis in CGE Modelling: An Overview of Modifications to the USAGE Model," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-180, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Shikher, Serge, 2009. "International production, technology diffusion, and trade," MPRA Paper 21005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Owen Moore & Alan Fox, 2008.
"Why Don't Foreign Firms Cooperate in U.S. Antidumping Investigations?: An Emperical Analysis,"
2008-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Michael Moore & Alan Fox, 2010. "Why don’t foreign firms cooperate in US antidumping investigations? An empirical analysis," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 597-613, January.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & DeVeau, Vanessa & Foster, Kenneth A. & Marshall, Maria I., 2008. "Traits Affecting Household Marketing Decisions in Rural Kenya," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6445, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ashley Winston, 2005. "The Theory of Tariff Rate Quotas: An Application to the U.S. Sugar program using MONASH-USA," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-83, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan, 2004. "Output-Based Allocations of Emissions Permits: Efficiency and Distributional Effects in a General Equilibrium Setting with Taxes and Trade," Discussion Papers dp-04-37, Resources For the Future.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Fox, Alan K., 2003. "TSCAPE: a Time Series of Consistent Accounts for Policy Evaluation," Working Papers 15860, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara, 2002. "Trade and International Transport Services: An Analytical Framework," International Trade 0211003, EconWPA.
- Soamiely Andriamananjara & Russell Hillberry, 2001. "Regionalism, Trade And Growth: The Case Of The Eu-South Africa Free Trade Arrangement," International Trade 0108001, EconWPA.
- Ashley Winston, 2001. "Developing a Cost of Capital Module for Computable General Equilibrium Modelling," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-96, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Deardoff, A.V. & Brown, D.K. & Stern, R.M. & Fox, A.K., 1995. "Computational Analysis of Goods and Services Liberalization in the Uruguay Round," Working Papers 379, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Stern, R.M. & Fox, A.K., 1992. "Effects of Reductions in NATO Military Expenditures on U.S. Employment by Sector/Occupation/Region," Working Papers 310, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Fox, A.K. & Stern, R.M., 1992. "A Computational Analysis of the Effects of Reductions in U.S. Military Expenditures," Working Papers 316, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Serge Shikher, 2013. "Determinants Of Trade And Specialization In The Organisation For Economic Co-Operation And Development Countries," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 138-158, 01.
- Serge Shikher, 2012. "Putting industries into the Eaton--Kortum model," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 807-837, November.
- Carolyn Fischer & Alan K. Fox, 2011. "The Role of Trade and Competitiveness Measures in US Climate Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(3), pages 258-62, May.
- Shikher, Serge, 2011. "Capital, technology, and specialization in the neoclassical model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 229-242, March.
- Baldwin, Katherine L. & Foster, Ken & Jones, Keithly, 2011. "A stochastic approach to evaluating livestock marketing policy initiatives," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), September.
- Michael Moore & Alan Fox, 2010.
"Why don’t foreign firms cooperate in US antidumping investigations? An empirical analysis,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 597-613, January.
- Michael Owen Moore & Alan Fox, 2008. "Why Don't Foreign Firms Cooperate in U.S. Antidumping Investigations?: An Emperical Analysis," Working Papers 2008-17, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Serge SHIKHER, 2010. "Technology, factor endowments, and specialization in OECD countries: the role of variable capital utilization," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 10(2).
- Childs, Nathan W. & Baldwin, Katherine L., 2010. "Price Spikes in Global Rice Markets Benefit U.S. Growers, at Least in the Short Term," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, December.
- Bernard, Alain L. & Fischer, Carolyn & Fox, Alan K., 2007. "Is there a rationale for output-based rebating of environmental levies?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 83-101, May.
- Carolyn Fischer & Alan K. Fox, 2007. "Output-Based Allocation of Emissions Permits for Mitigating Tax and Trade Interactions," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 83(4), pages 575-599.
- Russell H. Hillberry & Michael A. Anderson & Edward J. Balistreri & Alan K. Fox, 2005. "Taste Parameters as Model Residuals: Assessing the "Fit" of an Armington Trade Model," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(5), pages 973-984, November.