by members of
Institute of Economics and Social Sciences
(Bilkent University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
- Akar, Gizem & Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Overview of Firm-Size and Gender Pay Gaps in Turkey: The Role of Informal Employment," MPRA Paper 53835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zubeyir Kilinc & Hatice Gokce Karasoy & Eray Yucel, 2013. "Non-core Liabilities and Credit Growth," Working Papers 1324, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Binnur Balkan & Semih Tumen, 2013. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps Along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 012, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Binnur Balkan & Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Semih Tumen, 2013. "2008 Istihdam Tesvik Programinin Etkilerinin Incelenmesi," CBT Research Notes in Economics 1329, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Sabit T. Khakimzhanov, 2000. "Sustainable Fiscal Policy: Numerical Computation Of Markov Equilibria In A Dynamic Game," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 89, Society for Computational Economics.