by members of
International Center for Applied Finance and Economics (InterCAFE)
Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
(Bogor Agricultural University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Iman Sugema, 2005. "The Determinants of Trade Balance and Adjustment to the Crisis in Indonesia," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-08, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iman Sugema, 2005. "How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2005. "Aid and Fiscal Behaviour in Indonesia: The case of a lazy government," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-06, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Sugema, Iman & Ratnawaty, Anny, 2003. "Bank Restructuring and its Implication on Indonesian Macro Economy and Agricultural Sector," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58194, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Siswadi & Achmad Muslim & Toni Bakhtiar, 2012. "Variable Selection Using Principal Component and Procrustes Analyses and its Application in Educational Data," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(12), pages 856-865, December.
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2007. "Has aid made the Government of Indonesia lazy?," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 14(1), pages 105-124, June.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Siregar & Iman Sugema, 2003. "Why was there a precrisis capital inflow boom in Southeast Asia?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 265-283.
- Rajan , Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2002. "The Devaluation of The Thai Baht and a Simple Second Generation Currency Crisis Model," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 55(1), pages 47-54.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2000. "Government bailouts and monetary disequilibrium: common fundamentals in the Mexican and East Asian currency crises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-135, December.
- In, Francis & Sugema, Iman, 1995. "Detecting the Sources of Inflation using a Cointegrated Macroeconomic Model: A Case Study of Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 200-217, December.