by members of
Health Economics Research Group (HERG)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Uxbridge, United Kingdom
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Stephen Morris & Matt Sutton & Hugh Gravelle & Bob Elliott & Arne Hole & Ada Ma & Bonnie Sibbald & Diane Skatun, 2008.
"Determinants of General Practitioners' Wages in England,"
036cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Stephen Morris & Rosalind Goudie & Matt Sutton & Hugh Gravelle & Robert Elliott & Arne Risa Hole & Ada Ma & Bonnie Sibbald & Diane Skåtun, 2011. "Determinants of general practitioners' wages in England," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 147-160, 02.
- Hugh Gravelle & Stephen Morris & Matt Sutton, 2006. "Are General Practitioners Good for Endogenous Supply and Health," Working Papers 020cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Stephen Morris & Hugh Gravelle, 2006.
"GP supply and obesity,"
013cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Claire Donovan, 2011. "State of the art in assessing research impact: introduction to a special issue," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 175-179, September.
- Claire Donovan & Stephen Hanney, 2011. "The ‘Payback Framework’ explained," Research Evaluation, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(3), pages 181-183, September.
- Laura Vallejo-Torres & Stephen Morris, 2011. "Factors associated with the use of primary care services: the role of practice nurses," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 373-381, August.
- Robert Elliott & Ada Ma & Matt Sutton & Diane Skatun & Nigel Rice & Stephen Morris & Alex McConnachie, 2010. "The role of the staff MFF in distributing NHS funding: taking account of differences in local labour market conditions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 532-548.
- Minet Kinge, Jonas & Morris, Stephen, 2010. "Socioeconomic variation in the impact of obesity on health-related quality of life," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(10), pages 1864-1871, November.
- Vallejo-Torres, Laura & Morris, Stephen, 2010. "The contribution of smoking and obesity to income-related inequalities in health in England," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(6), pages 1189-1198, September.
- Claire Donovan, 2009. "Gradgrinding the Social Sciences: The Politics of Metrics of Political Science," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 7(1), pages 73-83.
- S. Morris & B. Cox & N. Bosanquet, 2009. "Cost of skin cancer in England," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 267-273, July.
- Vallejo-Torres, Laura & Morris, Stephen & Carr-Hill, Roy & Dixon, Paul & Law, Malcom & Rice, Nigel & Sutton, Matthew, 2009. "Can regional resource shares be based only on prevalence data? An empirical investigation of the proportionality assumption," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 1634-1642, December.
- Morris, Stephen & Gravelle, Hugh, 2008.
"GP supply and obesity,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 1357-1367, September.
- Morris, Stephen, 2007. "The impact of obesity on employment," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 413-433, June.
- Morris, Stephen, 2006. "Body mass index and occupational attainment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 347-364, March.
- Morris, Stephen & Sutton, Matthew & Gravelle, Hugh, 2005. "Inequity and inequality in the use of health care in England: an empirical investigation," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 1251-1266, March.
- Hugh Gravelle & Matthew Sutton & Stephen Morris & Frank Windmeijer & Alastair Leyland & Chris Dibben & Mike Muirhead, 2003. "Modelling supply and demand influences on the use of health care: implications for deriving a needs-based capitation formula," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(12), pages 985-1004.
- Stephen Morris & Alistair McGuire, 2002. "The private net present value and private internal rate of return to becoming a nurse in Great Britain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(17), pages 2189-2200.
- Stephen Morris & Pippa Anderson & Debra E. Irwin, 2002. "Acute Exacerbations of Chronic Bronchitis: A Pharmacoeconomic Review of Antibacterial Use," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 20(3), pages 153-168.
- Stephen Morris & Ed Godber, 1999. "Choice of Cost-Effectiveness Measure in the Economic Evaluation of Cholesterol-Modifying Pharmacotherapy: An Illustrative Example Focusing on the Primary Prevention of Coronary Heart Disease in Canada," PharmacoEconomics, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 16(2), pages 193-205.
- Stephen Morris, 1997. "A comparison of economic modelling and clinical trials in the economic evaluation of cholesterol-modifying pharmacotherapy," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 589-601.