by members of
Graduate School of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Ivan Deseatnicov & Hiroya Akiba, 2013. "Reconsideration of the Effects of Political Factors on FDI: Evidence from Japanese Outward FDI," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 35-48, February.
- Hiroya Akiba & Yukihiro Iida & Yoshihiro Kitamura, 2009. "The optimal exchange rate regime for a small country," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 315-343, October.
- Hiroya Akiba & Yukihiro Iida, 2009. "Monetary Unions and Endogeneity of the OCA Criteria," Global Economic Review, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 101-116.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 2007. "Monetary Union, Real Exchange Rate, and Welfare," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 22, pages 748-779.
- Hiroya Akiba & Yonghui Jia, 2007. "Reassessment Of Currency Index By Fundamentals," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 65-93, May.
- Kitamura, Yoshihiro & Akiba, Hiroya, 2006. "Information arrival, interest rate differentials, and yen/dollar exchange rate," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 108-119, January.
- Hiroya Akiba, 2004. "Expectations, stability, and exchange rate dynamics under the Post Keynesian hypothesis," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 27(1), pages 125-140, October.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 2002. "Difference-Equations Solution of Exchange Rate Dynamics," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 237-49, May.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 1997. "The Forward Exchange Rate and the Interest Rate within a Production Economy," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 12, pages 227-241.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 1993. "Fiscal Policy and Interest-Sensitive Aggregate Supply with Price and Exchange Rate Expectations," Public Finance = Finances publiques, , vol. 48(2), pages 171-87.
- Akiba, Hiroya & Waragai, Tomoki, 1989. "An arbitrariness-free method of detecting structural changes," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 27-30.
- Hiroya Akiba & Peter J. W. N. Bird, 1981. "Beggar Thy Neighbor, Better Thy Neighbor? [with Reply]," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 4(1), pages 159-162, October.
- Akiba, Hiroya, 1980. "Gains from Trade under Uncertainty: Further Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 515-17, June.