by alumni of
Paris-Jourdan Sciences Économiques (PSE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
Paris School of Economics
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers |
- Vincent Rebeyrol, 2009. "Trade Liberalization, Offshoring and Firm Heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/26, European University Institute.
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2008. "Exporting to Insecure Markets: a Firm-Level Analysis," Working Papers 2008-13, CEPII research center.
- Vincent Rebeyrol & Julien Vauday, 2008.
"Live or let die : intra-sectoral lobbying on entry,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
bla08036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2006.
"Home Market Effect, regulation costs and heterogeneous firms,"
Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques
bla06056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Toshihiro Okubo & Vincent Rebeyrol, 2006. "Home Market Effect and Regulation Costs - Homogeneous Firm and Heterogeneous Firm Trade Models," IHEID Working Papers 02-2006, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.