by members of
Policies, Zentrum für Wirtschafts- und Innovationsforschung
(Policies, Center for Economic and Innovation Research, )These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Regionale Arbeitsmärkte in der „Großen Rezession“: Dynamik regionaler Arbeitslosenquoten in Deutschland, Frankreich und Großbritannien im Krisenjahr 2009," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-9, University of Salzburg.
- Christian Reiner, 2010. "Which policy options for Europe in the global competition for talent? Brain competition policy as a new breed of locational policy with positive externalities," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2010_01, Institute for the Environment and Regional Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Reiner, Christian, 2010. "Selling the ivory tower and regional development: Technology transfer offices as mediators of university-industry linkages," Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010-5, University of Salzburg.
- Christian Reiner, 2012. "Play it again, Sam: Die Renaissance der Industriepolitik in der Großen Rezession," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 38(1), pages 15-56.
- Christian Reiner, 2010. "Brain competition policy as a new paradigm of regional policy: A European perspective," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 449-461, 06.
- Schartinger, Doris & Schibany, Andras & Gassler, Helmut, 2001. " Interactive Relations between Universities and Firms: Empirical Evidence for Austria," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 255-68, June.