by members of
Centre for Financial History (CFH)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of Cambridge
Cambridge, United Kingdom
| Journal articles | Books |
- Yuning Gao & D’Maris Coffman, 2013. "Renminbi internationalization as a response to the global imbalance," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 139-151, May.
- D'Maris Coffman, 2012. "The South Sea Bubble: an economic history of its origins and consequences – By Helen J. Paul," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 65(1), pages 383-384, 02.
- D'Maris Coffman, 2010. "Money, power and print: interdisciplinary studies on the financial revolution in the British Isles - Edited by Charles Ivar McGrath and Chris Fauske," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 63(1), pages 245-246, 02.
- Yuning Gao & Angang Hu, 2009. "A comparative study of the development mode of China's iron and steel industry," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 283-297.
- Coffman,D'Maris & Leonard,Adrian & Neal,Larry (ed.), 2013. "Questioning Credible Commitment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107039018, December.