by members of
Escuela de Economía
Universidad de Costa Rica
San José, Costa Rica
(School of Economics, University of Costa Rica))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Blackman, Allen & Naranjo, María Angélica & Robalino, Juan & Alpízar, Francisco & Rivera, Jorge, 2012. "Does Tourism Eco-Certification Pay? Costa Rica’s Blue Flag Program," Discussion Papers dp-12-50, Resources For the Future.
- Stephanie Medina Cas & Andrew Swiston & Luis-Diego Barrot, 2012. "Central America, Panama, and the Dominican Republic: Trade Integration and Economic Performance," IMF Working Papers 12/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Geoffrey J. Bannister & Luis-Diego Barrot, 2011. "A Debt Intolerance Framework Applied to Central America, Panama and the Dominican Republic," IMF Working Papers 11/220, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrew Swiston & Luis-Diego Barrot, 2011. "The Role of Structural Reforms in Raising Economic Growth in Central America," IMF Working Papers 11/248, International Monetary Fund.
- Robalino, Juan & Villalobos-Fiatt, Laura, 2010. "Conservation Policies and Labor Markets: Unraveling the Effects of National Parks on Local Wages in Costa Rica," Discussion Papers dp-10-02-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Juan Antonio Montecino & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2010. "Capital Controls and Monetary Policy in Developing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2010-10, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Rebecca Ray & Jake Johnston & Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "IMF-Supported Macroeconomic Policies and the World Recession: A Look at Forty-One Borrowing Countries," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-37, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "The IMF’s Stand-by Arrangements and the Economic Downturn in Eastern Europe: The Cases of Hungary, Latvia, and Ukraine," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-31, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "Costa Rica During the Global Recession: Fiscal Stimulus with Tight Monetary Policy," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-23, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Mark Weisbrot & Jose Cordero & Luis Sandoval, 2009. "Empowering the IMF: Should Reform be a Requirement for Increasing the Fund's Resources?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2009. "Honduras: Recent Economic Performance," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2009-42, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Manuel Agosin Trumper & Rodrigo Bolaños & Félix Delgado, 2008. "Nicaragua: A la búsqueda del crecimiento perdido," Working Papers wp275, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Roger Madrigal & Juan Robalino & Luis J. Hall, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Costa Rica," Research Department Publications 3263, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Robalino, Juan & Pfaff, Alexander & Sanchez-Azofefia, G. Arturo & Alpizar, Francisco & Leon, Carlos & Rodriguez, Carlos Manuel, 2008. "Deforestation Impacts of Environmental Services Payments: Costa Rica’s PSA Program 2000–2005," Discussion Papers dp-08-24-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Rodrigo Bolaños Zamora & Félix Delgado Quesada, 2006. "El gasto público en Honduras," IDB Publications 16678, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Pfaff, Alexander & Robalino, Juan & Lima, Eirivelthon & Sandoval, Catalina & Herrera, Luis Diego, 2014. "Governance, Location and Avoided Deforestation from Protected Areas: Greater Restrictions Can Have Lower Impact, Due to Differences in Location," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 7-20.
- Juan Robalino & Alexander Pfaff, 2013. "Ecopayments and Deforestation in Costa Rica: A Nationwide Analysis of PSA’s Initial Years," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 89(3), pages 432-448.
- Robalino, Juan A. & Pfaff, Alexander, 2012. "Contagious development: Neighbor interactions in deforestation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 427-436.
- Alexander Pfaff & Juan Robalino, 2012. "Protecting forests, biodiversity, and the climate: predicting policy impact to improve policy choice," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 28(1), pages 164-179, Spring.
- Pfaff Alexander & Robalino Juan & Sanchez-Azofeifa G. Arturo & Andam Kwaw S & Ferraro Paul J, 2009. "Park Location Affects Forest Protection: Land Characteristics Cause Differences in Park Impacts across Costa Rica," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-26, July.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2008. "Economic growth under alternative monetary regimes: inflation targeting vs real exchange rate targeting," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(2), pages 145-160.
- Alexander Pfaff & Juan Robalino & Robert Walker & Steven Aldrich & Marcellus Caldas & Eustaquio Reis & Stephen Perz & Claudio Bohrer & Eugenio Arima & William Laurance & Kathryn Kirby, 2007. "Road Investments, Spatial Spillovers, And Deforestation In The Brazilian Amazon," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 109-123.
- Robalino, Juan A., 2007. "Land conservation policies and income distribution: who bears the burden of our environmental efforts?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(04), pages 521-533, August.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2004. "Devaluation, Conflict Inflation and Endogenous Growth in a Small Open Economy," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, Julio-Dic.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2002. "A Model of Growth and Conflict Inflation for a Small Open Economy," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 261-289, 08.